Can the organisers help me with my travel & accommodation?
Yes, we have a registered travel agent to assist our attendees with their travel requirements. Please reach out to the representative who helped you out with the event onboarding process and he/she will assist you through the travel arrangements as well.
Is there a schedule available?
Yes, we have different events aligned for each year and each event has their respective schedule designed. Our team sends out a copy of the agenda to the attendees prior to the event on their email to plan their day accordingly. You can also find the agenda on the respective event’s page as well.
Is there a dress code for the event?
There is no specific dress code for the event.
Do you have an anti-harassment policy?
Finext Conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference at the discretion of the event organizers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Discrimination or unfair treatment based on gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion.
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.