Here are the top 10 new fintech startups to watch in 2023:
- Synctera (US) – Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) platform that powers financial products and services. Synctera had attracted significant attention and investment due to its role in enabling the growth of the fintech ecosystem. However, it’s essential to verify the latest developments and news surrounding Synctera as the fintech industry is continually evolving, and new information may have emerged since my last update. The company’s platform allows fintech startups to connect with banks and access essential banking infrastructure, such as account opening, compliance, and payment processing. By leveraging Synctera’s services, these fintech startups can focus on creating innovative financial products and user experiences without having to build their banking infrastructure from scratch.
- Lili(US)-Lili is a business finance platform designed for small businesses. Voted in the Top 50 World’s Most Innovative Companies in 2022 by Fast Company. With business banking, smart bookkeeping, unlimited invoices & payments, and tax planning tools–business owners always know where their business stands. *Lili is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services are provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC.
- Daffy-Daffy is the Donor-Advised Fund for You™, a modern platform & community for charitable giving. Our goal is to empower people to be more generous, more often through a seamless mobile experience that helps members set money aside, watch it grow tax-free, and donate to nearly any U.S. non-profit, all in one place.
- Uncapped-Uncapped is Europe’s first revenue-based finance provider, which allows founders to raise growth capital without giving up control of their business. The company was born out of frustration with the limited financing options available for European entrepreneurs. Uncapped provides business advances of between £50k and £10m with 0% interest and no hidden charges, allowing founders to access fair and flexible finance. It makes money by charging a low flat fee which is paid back from future sales revenue.
- Debbie-Founded by two Wall Street drop-outs who’ve personally experienced crushing debt and are passionate about helping others break the vicious debt cycle. We’re building a unique debt-freedom financial product for borrowers, by borrowers. We are backed by some awesome investors, including Village Global, BDMI, One Way VC, Liquid 2 Ventures, TA Ventures, Green Egg Ventures, and others.
- Chipper Cash-Chipper Cash is providing a way for Africans and people across the globe to send money without a large investment. Free transfers, as well as low cross-border rates, are all available using the platform. Using the app, users can send money transfers quickly and easily with a few taps on their mobile devices. The funds arrive instantly instead of recipients needing to wait for banks to process the transaction.
- Swan Bitcoin– Swan Bitcoin investors can automate savings and make instant purchases. Clients of any account size can use the app, and integrated budgeting tools allow automatic Bitcoin savings every month. This process beats trying to time the market and secures a better financial future for all users. Users can also create automated withdrawals, make wire transfers, and instantly buy bitcoins using a bank account.
- Creative Juice-As the world economy changes to include jobs never before seen like content creators, so too must the financial system. Creative Juice is a fintech startup that helps these new types of workers manage all their funds from different social media platforms all in one place.
These startups are all using innovative technology to disrupt the financial services industry. They are addressing some of the biggest pain points in the industry, such as high fees, lack of transparency, and poor customer service. They are also making financial services more accessible to people who have been traditionally underserved by the banking system.
It will be interesting to see how these startups evolve in the years to come. They have the potential to fundamentally change the way we interact with our money.
As a meeting platform, FiNext Conference showcases the latest trends and innovations in the fintech industry, the conference provides an ideal opportunity for these startups to gain visibility, network with industry professionals, and attract potential investors. The conference offers a platform to discuss topics such as banking-as-a-service, revenue-based finance, debt freedom solutions, cross-border money transfers, and more. By participating in the Finext Conference, these startups can showcase their disruptive technologies and solutions to a targeted audience, potentially leading to partnerships, collaborations, and further growth opportunities. The conference serves as a catalyst for the advancement and adoption of innovative fintech solutions, making it a valuable event for these startups to explore and leverage in their journey towards transforming the financial services landscape.